This journal publishes in accordance with Ukraine Supreme Legal Council publishing ethics guidelines, which apply to authors, peer reviewers, the editorial office and the journal as a whole. Anyone who believes that these guidelines have not been followed should raise their concern with the editor or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peer review is critical to maintaining the standards of our publications. We:
· provide appropriate systems, training and support to facilitate rigorous, fair and effective peer review for all our publications;
· encourage our editors and peer reviewers to familiarise themselves with and act in accordance with relevant best practice guidelines on peer review. For journal editors and peer reviewers, please refer to COPE’s Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers. Our books editors and peer reviewers may find the publishing ethics guidelines more appropriate and fully explained;
· expect those who oversee the peer review process to be able to recognise warning signs of fraudulent or manipulated peer review, and to raise any concerns by emailing email@example.com. People who oversee the peer review process may be internal to Web of Science and Academic Research or contracted by us;
· support our editors and peer reviewers in investigating and acting on any suspected cases of manipulated or fraudulent peer review;
· protect the confidentiality of participants in the peer review process where anonymity forms part of that publication’s peer review process. We also expect our publishing partners, authors and peer reviewers to uphold any relevant confidentiality arrangements for each book or journal and to provide necessary information to support this.